Smart Managed PoE+ Switches
Network administrators and security integrators are challenged with implementing or upgrading security networks cost effectively, while tackling new demands. Today, one of the big demands is providing power to easily and cost-effectively operate IP cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones, and other devices. To address this need, Transition Networks provides Smart PoE+ enterprise switches with unique Device Management System (DMS) features. This unique set of value-added features and capabilities ensures lower overall cost, less downtime, and easier management and maintenance of the entire PoE+ network.
- Automatically discover and remotely configure attached IP-addressable powered devices (PD)
- Establish and document a baseline deployment
- Topology, floor, and Google™ Maps view for simplified management of devices
- Auto Power Reset (APR) monitors & automatically restarts edge devices
- Troubleshoot cable & IP connection issues
- Monitor & analyze traffic by Day/Week/Port/Device
- Perform health check with thresholds
- Auto-Alarm on error conditions
- Layer 2 PoE+ switching
- 24/7 free technical support
- TAA Compliant
Device Management System Feature Overview (PDF 301.56 KB) Smart Managed PoE+ Switches with DMS Overview (PDF 306.66 KB)
Integration of Transition Networks’ Switches with Milestone XProtect VMS Smart Client Manage Transition Networks' Switches in Siemens Siveillance™ VMS Walk-through Smart Managed PoE+ Switches with Device Management System
I’ve used Transition Networks’ products in my customer installations for years. I’ve always found their products, customer service, sales, and tech support to be top-notch. I wouldn’t even consider using another brand.