Cisco Compliant 40G QSFP+
QSFP+ 40GBase-X With DMI
The Transition Networks TN-QSFP-40G series 40G QSFP+ optical transceivers are designed to install in any QSFP+ port allowing for 40GBase-X interfaces to the network through the QSFP+ connector. The TN-QSFP-40G transceivers are Cisco Compliant* and are designed for bi-directional serial-optical data communication such as 40G Ethernet.
Applications include: 40G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet, and Data Center Aggregation Connection.
- High capacity: up to 44.4 Gbps per module
- Compliant with SFF 8436 QSFP+ MSA
- Single +3.3 V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Low Power Dissipation : SR4 < 1.5 Watts, all other modules < 3.5w
- 40GBase-SR4: 4 lanes, up to 11.1Gbps per lane, Standard MPO connector
- 40GBase-LR4 & 40GBase-LR4-3: 4 wavelength CWDM Mux/Demux design, up to 11.1Gbps per wavelength, Duplex LC connector
- 40GBase-SR-BD: two transmit/receive channels, 20Gbps each channel, 850 – 900nm wavelength range, Duplex LC connector
- 40GBase-IR4: 4 wavelength CWDM Mux/Demux design, up to 11.1Gbps per wavelength, Duplex LC connector
|Dimensions||Width: 0.71” [18 mm]
Depth: 2.83” [72 mm]
Height: 0.33” [8.5 mm]
|Environment||Operating: 0°C to +70°C
Storage: -40°C to +85°C
|Compliance||IEC 60825-1, FDA CDRH 21-CFR 1040.10 Class 1|
QSFP+ 40GBase-LR4, 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm, 1331nm, single mode (LC) [10km/6.2mi.] with DMI Link Budget: 7.0 dB
QSFP+ 40GBase-SR4, 850nm multimode (MPO) [400m/1313ft. on OM4, 300m/985ft. on OM3] with DMI Link Budget: 2.3 dB
QSFP+ 40GBase-SR-BD, 850nm/900nm multimode (LC) [150m/492ft. on OM4, 100m/328ft. on OM3] Link Budget: 3.0 dB
QSFP+ 40GBase-IR4, 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm, 1331nm, single mode (LC) [2km/1.24mi.] with DMI Link Budget: 6.7 dB
QSFP+ 40GBase-LR4, 1271nm, 1291nm, 1311nm, 1331nm single mode (LC) [30km/18.7mi.] with DMI Link Budget: 9.0 dB
Transition Networks’ QSFP+ modules fully comply with the Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows our QSFP+ modules to be used in all other MSA compliant QSFP+ platforms. In addition, TN QSFP+ modules are also Compliant with all Cisco QSFP+ based routers and switches, as well as Cisco’s IOS software. TN QSFP+ modules ARE NOT Cisco OEM brand modules.
TN-QSFP-40G Series Datasheet (PDF 164.68 KB)
40 Gigabit QSFP+ Modules Overview (PDF 254.83 KB)
- Solution Overviews
Choose Quality & Support for your Optical Transceivers with Transition Networks
- User Guides
User Guide Rev C (PDF 377.50 KB) Aug 31, 2018
Transition Networks’ products meet or exceed our needs. Their people are there to answer our questions and we receive positive feedback from our installers about Transition Networks’ products.