CommandPoint NMS, Transition Networks’ comprehensive Network Management System simplifies management and provisioning of Transition Networks’ switches and media converters. With its intuitive user interface, CommandPoint NMS makes deployment, monitoring and maintenance of managed Transition Networks’ devices simple and efficient thereby reducing operational expenses and lowering total cost of ownership.
CommandPoint NMS is based on a microservice architecture which because of its modularity allows for ease of deploying new features and high scalability. CommandPoint NMS provides a complete REST API which allows easy integration with higher level OSS/NMS for flow through management reducing the cost of integration with existing management solutions.
- Client Server system supporting any Web Browser Client and multiple concurrent users
- Centralized Fault Management with real-time view of SNMP traps and Syslog events
- Up to date consolidated network inventory view with devices details such as firmware version
- Hassle-free network-wide firmware upgrades, device configuration backups/restores
- Advanced scheduling capability allows flexibility to perform device updates during maintenance window
- User management by admin user
- Internal or External tftp server support for firmware and configuration files
- Easy File Management of files on tftp server with ability to clone and edit configuration files
- User roles management and Role based access
- Advanced User management with detailed audit log
- Alarms acknowledgement and management
- Centralized performance data collection and management
- Network Topology view
|System Requirements||Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (VM or Native)|
|CPU Requirements||At least 2 CPUs on the VM, 2 GHz dual core processor or better|
|Hard Disk Space Requirement||60GB|
More information coming soon
After meeting with a Transition Networks representative, we learned more about several different product features we were unaware of and were more impressed by their products.