Transition Networks’ Power-over-Ethernet solutions deliver a unified supply of data, voice, and video as well as electrical power through a single source by sending power over standard CAT5 and above twisted pair cables. Power-over-Ethernet simplifies installation and eliminates the need to run separate power cords and LAN cables to each Access Point or port locations.
Our PoE products provide organizations with affordable, easy-to-use solutions that enable them to migrate their network infrastructure to support a growing number of advanced cost-saving, performance enhancing applications, such as streamlining wireless, VoIP, Network IP camera deployments, and centralized power backup solutions. Whether on a factory floor or in an enterprise facility, running power to hard to reach locations with Transition Networks’ Power-over-Ethernet solutions significantly reduces cabling and outlet requirements while providing the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Ensures uninterrupted network operation by providing a “power safe” path to the user
- Intelligent detection process to detect Power-over-Ethernet enabled terminals and protect legacy endpoints
- Furnishes easy and cost-effective installation with fewer cables and electrical outlets
- Provides one central secure location for power
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Ensures safe delivery of power to existing legacy devices as well as power-enabled terminals
- Avoids altering existing wiring and does not damage cabling infrastructure already in place
- Power delivery over Ethernet cables does not cause data degradation or loss of data integrity
- Easiest way to add support of PoE to an existing network without replacing existing equipment
|Ports||(1) DATA IN RJ-45 Ethernet Port
(1) DATA OUT PoE Injector RJ-45 Ethernet Port
|Data Rate||10/100 Mbps|
|Cable Requirements||10Base-T: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.3, 4, 5 cable EIA/TIA-568100- ohm(100 m)
100Base-TX: 2-pair UTP/STP Cat.5 cable EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm(100 m)
|Status LEDs||Power: PoE power is being injected into the Data Out port|
|Dimensions||Width: 4.6” [117 mm]
Depth: 2.3” [60 mm]
Height: 1.3” [35 mm]
|Power Input||AC 100~240V, 50~60 Hz, 0.3A|
|Power Output||-48 VDC, 300 mA|
|Environment||Operating: 0°C to 40°C
Storage: 0°C to 70°C
Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
|Weight||0.44 lbs. [0.2 kg]|
|Certifications||Safety: UL, cUL, CE/EN60950
Emissions: FCC Class B, CE Mark
(1) 10/100Base-T Port PoE Mid-Span Injector
|Add to Quote|
These PoE products may be licensed under one or more of the patents listed at cmspatents.com.
I’ve used Transition Networks’ products in my customer installations for years. I’ve always found their products, customer service, sales, and tech support to be top-notch. I wouldn’t even consider using another brand.