Converge™ EMS, Transition Networks’ comprehensive carrier grade Element and Service Management System simplifies Management and Service Provisioning of Transition Networks’ Carrier Ethernet portfolio of NIDs and switches. With it’s intuitive, point and click GUI, CONVERGE™ EMS makes configuration, deployment, monitoring and maintenance of managed Network Elements simple thereby reducing OpEx.
Converge™ EMS features a consolidated network wide inventory view and advanced scheduling capability which enables hassle-free, bulk software upgrades, backups and restores on a large number of devices during a maintenance window. The fault and performance monitoring dashboards in Converge™ EMS show a customizable, real-time view of the network. Its advanced filtering, sorting and reporting capabilities make monitoring and troubleshooting very easy thereby reducing service outages.
Converge™ EMS is based on a flexible framework for quick customization and integration of new devices. It supports multiple standards based Northbound interfaces which allow easy integration with higher level OSS/NMS and flow through service provisioning reducing a carrier’s costs of integration with existing management solutions.
- Client Server Architecture supporting any Web Browser Client
- Flexible, Scalable, Easily customizable
- Advanced Filtering, Sorting and Reporting capabilities
- Multiple standards based Northbound and Southbound interfaces
- Carrier Ethernet Services Management
- Network wide and per site Topology Views
- Proactive Fault management
- Alarms acknowledgement, clearing, filtering
- Fault correlation to devices and services
- Proactive and On demand OAM fault management
- Network wide Consolidated Device and Service Inventory
- Batch software upgrades, configuration backup/restore
- Rapid Service Activation
- Advanced Service Provisioning capability
- Quickly and efficiently provision end to end CE services: ELINE, ELAN etc.
- Ability to provision and monitor QoS parameters to meet SLA
- Flow through Service Provisioning via Northbound APIs.
- Customizable dashboards for easy Real Time monitoring
- Centralized performance data collection
- Graphical real-time and historical service level statistics reporting
- Custom Users and user roles management
- Internal or external authentication with LDAP
- Role based access / authorization with detailed audit log
|RAM||32 GB RAM or higher|
|CPU||Any Intel core i7 CPU (up to 1000 NEs)
2 x Intel Xeon with 6 or more cores (up to 5000 NEs)
|Disk Size||2 x 2 TB 7200 RPM disks in RAID 1 configuration|
|High Availability options||2 or more servers in a Cluster environment|
|Single Server install||50 or less concurrent users (recommended)|
|Client||Any web browser client|
|Database||mySQL or Oracle|
Contact our Network Experts for more information at email@example.com or call 1.952.941.7600
We value Transition Networks as a vendor. We have been extremely impressed with the capabilities and performance of their products and even more with their support and willingness to work with us to add features or address issues.