Last modified: June 29, 2016
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this website;
- in email and other electronic messages to us; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our website, including:
- personal information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone or fax number; and
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as product preferences or information requests, company names, industry categories.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- information that you provide by completing forms on our website, including information you provide when you subscribe to Company communications or request product information;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for feedback or research purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose, without restriction, aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- to our parent company and affiliates;
- to partners, resellers and distributors and service providers we use to support our business;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are two mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the “unsubscribe” link to opt-out of future promotional emails. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you have created an account to use additional features on our website, you can review and change your personal information by logging into our website and visiting your account profile page.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any other information provided by you through the website will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet unfortunately is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
We value Transition Networks as a vendor. We have been extremely impressed with the capabilities and performance of their products and even more with their support and willingness to work with us to add features or address issues.