Is your network flexible enough to meet rapidly evolving business needs and emerging technologies for business? We help companies advance their networks by providing built-to-perform hybrid fiber/copper network integration solutions that increase bandwidth, extend distance, improve security and simplify management of networks. We transition networks to perform better, quicker, and more securely.
We are known for delivering high quality products and exceptional customer service to distributors, integrators and end users in over 71 countries. We are proud to have long standing relationships with many large distributors. Together, we support integrators, end users, the Federal government, state and local education, and utility customers worldwide.
With 29 years of experience, Transition Networks, a Minneapolis company, has delivered over three million devices to customers worldwide including 67 of the Fortune 100 companies. Transition Networks is a Communications Systems Inc. company (NASDAQ: JCS).
Transition Networks Stats
- Founded: 1987
- Type: Public company. A Communications Systems Inc. company (NASDAQ: JCS)
- Industry: Data Networking, Information & Communications Technology
- Main Office: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- Countries Serviced: 71
- Employees: 106
- Customers Served: Thousands of customer worldwide including 67 of the Fortune 100 companies
- Devices Distributed: Millions of devices deployed to customers globally
- Customer Acceptance Rating: 99.5%
- Government Approved Supplier: TAA Compliant Products – 95.1% of total products
- Technologies: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10Gb Ethernet SFPs, Wireless LAN/WAN connectivity, PoE, Carrier Ethernet, CWDM, NIDs
We value Transition Networks as a vendor. We have been extremely impressed with the capabilities and performance of their products and even more with their support and willingness to work with us to add features or address issues.